In 1989, Glacier Mountain became the first bottled water
New Jersey to offer the WaterSafe Water Cooler System.
The WaterSafe hygienically sealed water cooler system eliminates spills
and splashes when changing bottles!
- Water Coolers are Spill-Proof And Hygienically Sealed
- No Need To Remove The Bottle Cap! Just Peel Off The Hygienic Label...
A Special Cap-Valve Opens Automatically When The Bottle Is Placed On
- No Need To Clean The Neck Or Top Of Bottle
- No Need To Worry About Contaminants Entering The Water
- The valve automatically reseals when the bottle is removed, so spills
are non-existent even if the bottle is half full
Compare To Water Coolers Without
The WaterSafe™ System
THE SEALED SYSTEM REDEFINES PURE WATER.
The hygienically sealed bottle cap mates with the special cooler feed tube.
- The Water Flows Directly From The Inside Of The
Bottle Into A Sealed Stainless Steel Cooler Reservoir
- The Water Never Comes In Contact With The Outside Of
The Bottle, A Person's Hands Or Any Other Source Of
Read a summary of
independent test results.